We firmly believe that learning to serve others plays a critical role in personal development. This belief, combined with our Christian outlook, leads us to focus our Community Service programme on working closely with the local community, particularly in ways which benefit the less privileged.
Each year the ways in which those involved serve others vary according to the students’ interests and the needs of the community. This year, for example, some of the areas in which pupils are involved include:
- Assisting in local primary schools
- Visiting the sick in hospital or the elderly in residential homes
- Working with charities, such as Cancer Research UK
- Volunteering at animal sanctuaries
- Serving the school community by organising e.g. recycling programmes or library databases
Mr. Graham Tattersall is the member of staff responsible for the Community Service programme.
- Admissions & Enquiries
- Pastoral Care
- Academic Studies
- Beyond the Classroom
- Information & Downloads
- Calendar & Events
- Supporting Worksop College
- Contact us